Assist a specific group or multiple groups in various projects and initiatives while learning the functions of various positions, work processes, and procedures. Manage tasks, and prepare and submit a weekly report detailing weekly accomplishments, areas for improvement (and suggestions), issues or problems and the next week's goals. Collaborate with managers to develop and fulfill a reciprocally valuable experience.
Each intern reports to a specific person in the company and on occasion may take direction from other managers / team members.
Each intern will be introduced and assigned responsibilities and/or projects.
- The intern will monitor progress and report to the immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- The intern will familiarize him or herself with the process and procedures within the department.
- The intern will learn how specific tasks are performed related to the overall function of the firm.
Upon completion of an internship with PacRim Marketing Group, Inc., interns will be able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in understanding the company(s).
- Explain the company's product(s), services, and philosophy.
- Assess the outcome of the initial expectations.
- Demonstrate specific skills acquired and show improvement in the implementation of those skills.
- Present a completed project or demonstrate proficiency in completing on-going task assignments.
- Provide meaningful feedback on the internship.
- Provide feedback and evaluation session with employer at the end of the internship.