Assist a specific group or multiple groups in various projects and initiatives while learning the functions of various positions, work processes, and procedures. Manage tasks, and prepare and submit a weekly report detailing weekly accomplishments, areas for improvement (and suggestions), issues or problems and the next week's goals. Collaborate with managers to develop and fulfill a reciprocally valuable experience.
Each intern reports to a specific person in the company and on occasion may take direction from other managers / team members.
Each intern will be introduced and assigned responsibilities and/or projects.
- The intern will monitor progress and report to the immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- The intern will familiarize him or herself with the process and procedures within the department.
- The intern will learn how specific tasks are performed related to the overall function of the firm.
Upon completion of an internship with PacRim Marketing Group, Inc. / PRTech, LLC, interns will be able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in understanding the company(s).
- Explain the company's product(s), services, and philosophy.
- Assess the outcome of the initial expectations.
- Demonstrate specific skills acquired and show improvement in the implementation of those skills.
- Present a completed project or demonstrate proficiency in completing on-going task assignments.
- Provide meaningful feedback on the internship.
- Provide feedback and evaluation session with employer at the end of the internship.